Monday, 09 November 2009

Rihanna reaches out to abused women


Rihanna now says she was wrong to try to hook up with Chris Brown after he’d beaten her. She told Good Morning America, “It's humiliating to say this happened. I stayed. I even went back after he beat me, which was wrong. There are a lot of women who've experienced what I did. It's completely normal to go back. You start lying to yourself the minute the physical wounds go away. When I realised that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part. Even if Chris never hit me again, who is to say that their boyfriend won't? Who's to say that they won't kill these girls? These are young girls, and I just didn't realise how much of an impact I had on these girls' lives until that happened.” PHOTO CREDIT: TOPNEWS.IN