Monday, 17 August 2009

Kourtney skipped the pill and names the babydaddy

Kourtney Kardashian is blaming her surprise pregnancy on the fact that she forgot to take her birth control pill – not just once, but a bunch of times. "This probably sounds so dumb, but there are so many times I forget to take my pill, and I don't think it's a big deal. It's just so stupid," she admitted on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show. She also revealed that stepdad Bruce Jenner’s the only one in the house with a grip on the situation. “I was just so nervous. He said, 'You guys are acting like you're getting a little puppy dog! You need to take this seriously' . . . He freaks me out the most.”

She also confirmed the daddy’s identity – it’s her on-again, off-again boyfriend Scott Disick. "Everyone is asking about the last name: Kardashian or Disick. I don't know. We've talked about it. I feel like there's so much going on, but I don't know if I can even go there."

PHOTO CREDIT: celebuzz.com