Monday, 29 June 2009

Hot Goss - 29 June

Joy Behar bails
Imagine this: The View’s Joy Behar as a Runaway Bride. She told the New York Daily News, "I'm getting my own talk show on HLN, so I don't have to get married any more. Actually, I got cold feet again, so I don't know what I'm going to do. It's off the table. What'll happen is, when I decide to do it, I'll do it, and then everybody will know I did it. I can't make up my mind." If she was a guy, we’d be giving her the stink eye. Her fiancé Steve Janowitz is either relieved, or really ticked off right now.
Gwen Stefani’s high school nightmare
Singer Gwen Stefani told Elle magazine she thought she’d be a high school dropout, stay-at-home mom when she was younger. "School was just really hard for me. I didn't want to fail, I wanted to be smart! But I was really dreaming, like drawing my boyfriend's name on my notebooks. It was such a disaster. It's so sad! It makes me sad when I think about it. I still have nightmares about tests. I never any kind of ambitions. I just thought I was going to have babies… When I found out that I could write songs, I felt like all of a sudden I'd found myself. Like, really, this power that I had that I never had before. It was amazing to have something that I could do, after the whole school problem."
True Blood vamp disses Twilight
True Blood’s vampire Bill, Stephen Moyer, is so not impressed with Twilight’s sparklevamp Edward Cullen, calling him “the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires” in his recent Marie Claire interview. What say you, Sparklepants?