Wednesday, 02 September 2009

Paula’s plans

Paula Abdul wants to have her own talk show! The former American Idol judge told TV Guide, “I definitely want to do a talk show because it would be different. It would be a lot of fun variety with a ton of unexpected stuff and tributes to everyday people getting their big chance.” Paula also denied that her departure from the top-rated Idol show was fuelled by a desire for more money. According to her, she was driven by “principle” (though she gives no clue what this “principle” might be. “I had to stand on my principle. I’m going to miss the experience of watching young talent evolve into a place where they get to take off and soar. I stand on principle where many people stand on money. I’m a hard-working artist. I’ve lasted in this business for 23 years. And you can’t do that unless you are good at what you do.”

PHOTO CREDIT: owlslab.com