Chris Brown has apologised to fans online for beating former girlfriend Rihanna. In the video he delivers the following statement: “I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility. I've told Rihanna countless times and I'm telling you today, I am truly, truly sorry that I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better. As many of you know, I grew up in a home where there was domestic violence, and I saw first-hand what uncontrolled rage can do. I've sought and I'm continuing to seek help to ensure that what occurred in February can never happen again. What I did was unacceptable, 100 percent. I can only ask and pray that you forgive me. I hope that others can learn from my mistake. I intend to live my life so that I'm truly worthy of the term role model." TMZ has the video if you’d like to see for yourself.PHOTO CREDIT: SONY.