
Actor Josh Lucas (who stole Reese Witherspoon’s heart in Sweet Home Alabama) has told WENN playing a woman-hater has made him appreciate his relationship with girlfriend Rachel McAdams. “It made me want a different kind of love in my life, that's for sure. It made me want to stay away from the kind of relationship where you're in a cycle of destruction with each other. I completely want something that is saner and stabler and solid and loving. I think, before, I probably had that bad boy, dangerous thing, wanting that bad girl. I really have shifted away from that, particularly when, in my experience, you've done that for years and years. You end up angry and miserable and heartbroken afterwards. Looking back, I think, 'How did I spend seven years doing that?', and I'm sure the woman I was with is saying the exact same thing."
PHOTO CREDIT: BVITV.