Monday, 27 July 2009

Kelis gets money & honey (child)

Kelis received some good news – she’ll be able to afford to care for little baby Knight Jones, who arrived on 22 July. Poor Kelis spent three days in labour. Her estranged husband Nas was on hand to see his son, though. A judge has ordered Nas to pay Kelis $55,000 per month in child and spousal support, as well as to pay the mortgage on the couple’s LA house. He now also owes Kelis’ lawyer Laura Wasser $35,000 in legal fees. Kelis’ mind is so not on the money right now. She Twittered, “OK, so I did it, he's 7.8 pounds of the greatest stuff on earth. I was in labour for three of the longest, most painful days of my life. I don't understand when women say they don't remember giving birth. I will remember for the rest of my life. He's kinda perfect."

PHOTO CREDIT: WOHOO.CO.UK