According to America’s People magazine, Mad Men’s Joan, Christina Hendricks, will marry her fiancé, actor Geoffrey Arend (Trust Me’s Hector Culligan) on 11 October this year. Christina can thank her Mad Men co-star Vincent Kartheiser (sneaky Pete). Christina told the mag that while going to an event one night, a friend said to her, “You're going to like this guy.” Geoffrey added, "We were just hanging out and I realized that the day before, a friend had told me that I was going to like Christina. Halfway through the magic act, I looked at her and said, 'I'm supposed to like you’, and she said, ‘You're Geoffrey? I'm supposed to like you, too.’ We kept telling friends, 'I met this really cool person,' but we never thought it was a love connection until the third date. We kissed and it was all over." Geoffrey reveals they both burst into tears when he proposed.PHOTO CREDIT: thefaustfiles.wordpress.com